NOTE: These job postings are to work on the Enstitute team. If you want to apply for one of our apprenticeships, please fill out this application!
We're constantly looking for talented people who beleive in our mission to join our team. If you care about reinventing higher education, like working in an entrepreneurial environment, and think joining the growing Enstitute family could be fun, check out our current opportunities below:
Enstitute, a national non-profit, is reinventing apprenticeships for 21st century careers. Working to address both the growing cost of higher education as well as the current youth unemployment crisis, Enstitute provides students with one to two year paid, full-time, apprenticeships at high growth startups, small businesses, and corporations around the country to prepare them for the workforce and accelerate their career trajectory. Poised for significant growth in 2014, we are looking for smart, talented, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We are a small, dynamic group who is passionate about changing the world. We thrive on working in a collaborative, startup environment.
Enstitute is searching for a dynamic, results oriented Program Manager to support the management and implementation of Enstitute Programs in Miami. The Program Manager will be responsible for meeting organizational goals for operational efficiency and program success in Miami. S/he is tasked with supporting internal processes, coordination and execution of each program including the recruitment of participants, partner management, student and parent management, delivery of programming, communications and reporting. The Program Manager will report to the head of programs and work in collaboration with Enstitute staff, partners, and teaching staff and volunteers. The successful candidate has 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in a programs or operations role in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment. Men and women are encouraged to apply.
The Program Manager is responsible for the timely and successful execution of the following:
• Supporting the management and day-to-day operations of the Enstitute Program in Miami
• Working alongside the Head of Program to meet the needs and expectations of program partners; working in partnership to deliver programs that meet both organizational and partner goals
• Working closely with Enstitute internal staff and external partners to galvanize top advocates and volunteers in the sector and helping to coordinate scheduling and logistics for all related program components, including guest speakers, field trips, workshops and events
• Supporting recruitment and selection strategy to solicit top eligible apprentices in Miami; working to support community outreach, preparation of communications, application review and selection processes, notification process, student and family onboarding, etc.
• Working with the Head of Program to ensure apprentices have an excellent
experience with programs, including managing relationships and communications and ensuring program participants are supported and informed
• Supporting coordination and analysis of program impact evaluation, including surveys data, interviews, site visits, and compilation and completion of relevant program reports
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• 1-3 years professional experience in a program or operations role
• Proven effectiveness in managing multiple projects or programs simultaneously
• Successful track record of setting priorities, shaping processes and executing quickly and effectively
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and manage multiple issues at once
• Deep understanding of project management in a metrics-driven environment
• Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills a must
• Excellent communication and people skills with an ability to interface with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Comfort working with a distributed team and ability to communicate in a collaborative and virtual environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be a strong-self starter, including proactively
identifying challenges and solutions and following through recommendations to completion
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, maturity and confidence a must
• Flexibility and ability to pivot responsibilities as necessary
• Desire to take and provide constructive feedback in the spirit of continued improvement
• Willingness and ability to travel throughout designated region
• Knowledge of computer science, technology and or/education highly preferred
• Experience working with schools, community-based organizations, and knowledge of the tech scene in the STL preferred
• Commitment to Enstitute mission
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send a note about yourself and resume to email@example.com. Please title your email "Program Manager Application – Miami".
Salary commensurate with experience. Enstitute is committed to building a culturally diverse organization and strongly encourages applications from females, males and from all minority applicants.